If you are like me, you probably thought and felt many times that being guarded and protected keeps you from suffering, especially in love relationships.
I used to be like that. I used to be the Queen of self-defence mechanisms. I could have had a successful business in selling these mechanisms to people.
But I realized that defence walls and protecting myself do not work. Not that it does not work with men, it actually doesn’t work with anybody. The moment I allowed myself to be vulnerable, I could see people opening up to me, I had more intimacy in my marriage, I had more success even in business and experienced strangers in the street or at parties approaching me without me running away, terrified.
I used to be so afraid to allow myself to show my vulnerable side because that was being me and I did not want to allow others to see the real me, most of the times. I wanted to appear strong, in control, unapproachable. I really believed that those were my strengths.
And then I realized that getting to know and accept who I was, put an end to the time and effort spent to build a fiction character out of myself and prevented pushing away the people that meant the world to me.
Why is your vulnerability attractive to men and people in general?
- It actually takes a lot of courage to be vulnerable before others. Although you might think it is a sign of weakness, IT IS NOT. It’s one of the most feminine and powerful demonstrations of strength and self esteem, beating up any seduction strategies you can think of.
- It tells men who you really are so that they feel they know you and can fall in love with the real you, not a VIP copycat or a persona that has nothing to do with you.
- It saves you of the constant pain of acting somebody you are actually not.
- It boosts your confidence and energy in any situation
- It allows you to make more relationships and interactions than you had before
- You are more open to the world around you. It allows you to feel it, smell it, confide in it and learn from it.
Here are few steps to allow yourself to be vulnerable, thus more attractive. Here is what you can start practising today:
- Accept that you are not perfect and do not even strive to be. Embrace your mistakes and let them be part of who you are.
- Do not complain and talk about your fears, weaknesses or frustrations to your man. That looks needy and not sexy to him. Being open to what you fell is attractive instead.
- Say „I am sorry, I have done a mistake” to the man you love with a genuine smile on your face.
- Listen when your man has a different opinion than yours. Try to get his point of view and do not take it personally.
- When you identify negative feelings inside you, instead of manifesting them, simply communicate them: „I feel angry, I feel sad, I feel awkward, I feel overwhelmed”. No further explanations required.
- Accept that everybody has their flows and vulnerabilities. Yours are not bigger or worse than anybody else’s.
- Ask for help and be thankful when you receive it
- Allow your man to do things for you and be grateful for them
- Accept compliments and make compliments to people around you. Try to find at least one thing you like about total strangers passing by.
So, keep in mind that vulnerability is part of who you are. But there are so many strengths in you as well. Focus on your strengths, develop them and the world will smile at you!
If you wish to discover and embrace your feminine self, let it shine in your life, let it flood your entire being and thus fascinating the man you desire with your true personality, I can HELP.
If you are tired of making the same mistakes over and over again that seem to attract Toxic man into your life leaving your heart broken, I can tell you how to FIX that.
If you have any questions for me, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to offer a 30-minutes FREE session to discuss any burning relationship issues that you might have.
Let your femininity shine,